Bob McKenzie: QMJHL showdown for #1 in 2007

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Right now it may be a toss between those two.....but who knows what will happen over the next 8 months.

Guys like Logan Couture, Mikael Backlund etc...you just never know and what happens with the blueliners there are sooooo many of them this year, one of them could pick there game up too.

Right now I take Voracek....but ask me again this afternoon and I could have a different answer for you.

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
ill take Espo, but mostly because Ive seen him play when he was younger and he's capable of just controlling an entire game himself

fun fact: he played with the OHL's Sam Gagne in the Quebec Tournament a few years ago - NOW THAT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION

i like voracek but havnt seen his moves personally so i cant put him over espo at this time

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
ill take Espo, but mostly because Ive seen him play when he was younger and he's capable of just controlling an entire game himself

fun fact: he played with the OHL's Sam Gagne in the Quebec Tournament a few years ago - NOW THAT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION

i like voracek but havnt seen his moves personally so i cant put him over espo at this time

What was scary was Toronto Marlies midget team:

Sam Gagner
John Travares
Bryan Cameron
Akim Aliu
Brendan Smith
Justin Vaive
Wilson Nagi

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
What was scary was Toronto Marlies midget team:

Sam Gagner