Speculation: Bob and Bread combo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Paragraph 2.

"How many times realistically can (WILL is more accurate than "can") a team actually win a Cup or go late into the playoffs, in a "row" or at least in the same "stretch"?? To be more precise/in depth with my honesty and authenticity you could say I will be MORE HAPPY if they go further in the next year or 2 or 3, WITHOUT Bob, and by his OWN doing, Panarin. You think I'm more glad now than a Cup win?"

I could "hope" they go to the finals and win the cup 3-4 years in a row. Its not gonna happen. For any team.

Pittsburgh just won two Cups in a row two years ago. LA and Chicago both won 2 in 3 years this decade. Either of those would’ve proven your point and also not caused you to be happy your team lost.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I will.

I'll harp on the semantics of, "a BIT glad"

and

"glad Bob and Bread didn't win the Cup"

and

the usage of "for", in, "for the CBJ".

and, why cut off the end of my statement, as if it doesn't alter the context?

"and the TEAM will be able to PROVE what they can do, next year and into the future."

I actually understand what you're saying on this one. I don't agree, but I get it.

No harm in finding silver linings imo.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Pittsburgh just won two Cups in a row two years ago. LA and Chicago both won 2 in 3 years this decade. Either of those would’ve proven your point and also not caused you to be happy your team lost.

3 of the most "highly rated" teams/performances of the last 10-15 years. Generational players and high picks all over deep lineups No?

Duchene + Panarin /Skinner sign long term....

Then yeah, I'll be the 1st mf-er yelling about a CBJ Dynasty!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->