Pre-Game Talk: BOA part 1 Dec 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Must win game after the loss to Vancouver. Going to be a hard hole to dig out of if we keep giving away these divisional games.

Reactions: Mc5RingsAndABeer

OfCorsiDid

Ah shit, here we go again
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Flames win. Lucic scores the winner and takes McDavid out for the season.

6-3 Flames.

Both Rieder and Lucic get hat tricks. The rest is the same.

Edmonton self-combusts. Nicholson enjoys a fresh Bobby Nick’s Burger. Kevy posts over 100 times in the PGT telling us that “MacDavid” has no heart. Seas turn red. Locusts consume all the food. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Kenbellini decided this season didn’t matter and was for evaluation purposes.

Quite frankly the games really aren’t worth watching. Obviously I am not alone in this as fans are starting to come to the games dressed as seats.

I'm going out for supper with the wife and will be gleefully ignoring the game. Oilers most likely get blown out by at least 3 goals.

As you said, Holland decided back in the summer, and again the other week, that this was a "throw-away year", and it was more important to keep our C-class prospects, than to try and actually win when we have McDavid still on the team. The team is the same as last year, and is garbage, just like last year. We have wasted another year with McDavid, and likely only have 1 more year left with him before he demands a trade. Holland should be ashamed of himself, and I don't blame people for just not caring anymore.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The heathen sister in law and brother in-law are in town from Cow Shit Town tomorrow I will be the first to say we are going to WIN BABY so I can STUFF IT IN THEIR FACES.

GO OILERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->