Half-Assed GDT: BluVWild

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
But both goals aren't on him. I'd expect people to be calling out the d for once again allowing people to camp and get so much penetration in our crease. Tracking a puck is difficult when you have 4 people in front of you. Deflections are too. I assume at this point your focus is on calling out every little thing Jake does. I'm fine as long as you do the same for the back up when he inevitably let's in a few behind that penetration as well.

Well seeing as how we are pretty much riding Jake every game no matter what I don’t think we will have much of a chance.

The goals weren’t necessarily bad goals. His positioning is dog shit and he can’t track a puck which a lot of good goalies can do once in a blue moon. I’ve never seen a goalie look dumbfounded every time the puck takes a slight turn.

Reactions: Bendak

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Well seeing as how we are pretty much riding Jake every game no matter what I don’t think we will have much of a chance.

The goals weren’t necessarily bad goals. His positioning is dog **** and he can’t track a puck which a lot of good goalies can do once in a blue moon. I’ve never seen a goalie look dumbfounded every time the puck takes a slight turn.

I always try to imagine what an infielder would say.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I always try to imagine what an infielder would say.

I mean typically as an infielder you trust your reactions. However if you can’t track a ball or puck in this instance whatsoever you just put yourself in a good position to knock it down. Jake has great reactions it’s just he can’t necessarily react when he can’t track.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
tenor.gif

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Why is Bouwmeester even allowed to be an option for Yeo? Army needs to pull a Mozielak and remove the option from Yeo because that bozo clearly won’t make the decision himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->