Half-Assed GDT: BluVWild

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
200.gif

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Looked like Allen was jabbering at Petro and giving him a bit of a cold shoulder, as he deserves.

Reactions: Bendak

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Blues need to experience this 2 goal deficit. If they want me to be more confident in their recent play. They need to show they can battle back.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
First one Allen had no chance. That second one though...keep your ****ing legs closed you scrub.
You're kidding right? That was tipped by Petro to the blocker side just inside the post. I get hating on Allen, i'm one of them, but no one but the clinically insane can blame those 2 on Allen at all.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Two deflected pucks and Jake still gets the blame. Hard to have a real debate about what ails the team when there's visual proof and we still want to call out jake.

I mean it’s not the goals a lot of people are blaming him for. Have you seen him sliding all over the place and he still cannot track a puck to save his life.

Reactions: Bendak and stlwahoo

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Blues need to experience this 2 goal deficit. If they want me to be more confident in their recent play. They need to show they can battle back.

That's the thing the offense has actually been quite good this year. I don't doubt we can score 3 or 4 goals. The question is can the defense and Jake Allen stop the other team from scoring 5 or 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad