Half-Assed GDT: bluVcane

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
i watched from the 2nd on and it was bad... I don't know what it's going to take but it seems we have no real game plan when teams pressure them and clog the NZ.

I also can say Tommy was not thrilled last night his face when the camera was on him says a lot... and I thought I seen somewhere that the attendance was around 17000 and that is one of the smallest crowds in a long time.. I will admit I may be way off if anyone went what was your thoughts on crowd size.

But if that is true.. that is not good for the Blues especially when you are so close to the cap.
I've been to three games so far. The attendance is definitely down. Consider a Blues/Blackhawks game. There's never an open seat, and there were many last game.

Reactions: Bendak

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I've been to three games so far. The attendance is definitely down. Consider a Blues/Blackhawks game. There's never an open seat, and there were many last game.

Yeap. That lost revenue adds up, I'm sure the front office has the numbers on what the average fan spends at the game. The attendance issue cannot be ignored.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Read a couple posts later. I was still talking about Schenn.

Definitely caught that reading on my lunch break... I'm currently working in Dawson City, YT. There's nowhere to watch the game and the internet isn't stable enough to stream it here - so reading the GDT is the closest thing to following the game I can do. Which means reading through it on coffee breaks etc through the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad