Half-Assed GDT: bluVcane

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
If the Blues want Q they're going to have to act fast. He's by far the best coach available and will basically get to choose where he works.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
While I don’t expect a win tonight, Canes have been taking teams out to the woodshed because of their speed coming off the rush. One of the Blues biggest problem is their inability to defend the rush.

Even if the Blues Win, this will be the 13th game. Same number of games Payne coached before being fired. I say tomorrow Yeo and at least one other assistant coach is relieved of their duties and replacements are named.

Reactions: Bendak

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
If JBow is in the lineup tonight over Schmaltz. That better be the last nail in the coaches’ coffin.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Since we want to lose this game tonight we all know what is going to happen...

original.gif

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Yeo trolls everyone by beating canes 8-1, keeps his job for a few games, Q goes to another team, Yeo gets sacked and we end up with Adam Oates.
See, even that is a bit too optimistic for the Blues, given the teams history I'd say DA is more likely to bring in Jim Campbell and Lubos Bartecko to be the new coaching tandem.

In all seriousness, I hope Q lands back in STL or goes to Detroit, and since what I want never happens - he's probably going to go coach McJesus in Edmonton.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Chad Johnson gets the nod for tonight. Allen gets front seat to potentially watch Yeo’s last game behind the Blues’ bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad