bluetooth headphones than can be used while charging?

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Do they exist? Are they safe?. Looking for the ability to plug the headphones to a electronical plug via USB adapter and wear them to use as they charge. If they do exist, any links or search parameters would be appreciated.

Sep 19, 2008
I think most could but not sure why you'd want to do that. Having the USB cable fastened to your headphones just looks silly.

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I think most could but not sure why you'd want to do that. Having the USB cable fastened to your headphones just looks silly.

Would do that if I'm low in battery. Similar to plugging my phone to use if it's close to dying. Would be useful at work or at home where I'm close to an electrical outlet

Sep 19, 2008
Would do that if I'm low in battery. Similar to plugging my phone to use if it's close to dying. Would be useful at work or at home where I'm close to an electrical outlet
The devices usually last long enough that you don't need to plug it in while listening. Depending on the product of course

The smaller buds have less battery life than something larger

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
The devices usually last long enough that you don't need to plug it in while listening. Depending on the product of course

The smaller buds have less battery life than something larger

Yeah that's true. But I would like a backup in case I forget to charge it. Occasionally I forget to plug my electric shaver. Issue is solved by simply plugging it in and using it as it charges. It's just nice to have that option for me. But when I look on Amazon , it seems some cannot be used while charging. I'm trying to ascertain how common this ability is in the blutooth headphone market.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad