Blueshirts United Mobile App Issue

Capitain Midnight

Trust me, I'm a doc
Mar 20, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
Please don't stuff this in the OT thread...you just bury it there and so I have to re ask it.

The mobile app on the Iphone used to update with Tortarella's post game or post practice regularly and timely. It does on the website but not on the app. Anyone have contact with them or could figure out why that is? Someone on here must be able to figure that out, no?

And thanks in advance for not moving this please.

AG

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
i agree they haven't been putting up nearly as much content as they used to, whoever does it isnt doing a great job. just put a link to the multimedia page on the website on your homepage thats what i do.

MTrangers

Oct 26, 2012
Missoula, MT
i agree they haven't been putting up nearly as much content as they used to, whoever does it isnt doing a great job. just put a link to the multimedia page on the website on your homepage thats what i do.

I had the same issue. I think they are using adobe or something? I'm guessing you have an iPhone. Anyway, I have a solution. If you have Gamecenter as an app go to the video section and if you have the rangers as your favorite team rangers will be an option under videos. Then ALL of the blueshirts united and post game stuff will be there. If you don't have the app get it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad