GDT: Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
Really wish we were facing the Blues trying to hold a 1 goal lead with an empty net. Guaranteed goal

Reactions: RR10

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
Standing still and passing won't do it 6v5. You need some movement. Congratulations for not scoring a goal in 60 min against a shitty team.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
that was a nice fitting uncalled trip to end the game there

i love me some zebras!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Womp Womp.

Seriously though, it was amazing how nothing the Coyotes did resulted in a call. I could make a case for 5 calls in that last minute. For the record I am actually all for the letting them play but that has to be the standard both ways and that was certainly not the case today.

Reactions: mk80 and BlueOil

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
Coyotes aren't shitty team, but not real Cup contender. If we would face now Avs or Vegas. We would get crushed by them.
They are shitty. Barely at 1 ppg pace just by beating the Blues 4 times. Wait untill they play Avs and Vegas and you'll see what I mean. They dont bs around like this.

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
Complain all you want about the garage league officiating...you don’t win games in the NHL by just flat conceding the middle of the ice like this blues team does...

...gain zone, skate to corner, throw hand grenade passes backwards thru the defense, backcheck, repeat. They’re kittens. All you have to do is stand in front of them and they go sideways. And then you pressure them into turnovers while they try to play offense facing the wall.

...they suck.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
7 games and blues played down to them in every single game lol

id rather play vegas or col in round 1 TBH because atleast if we lose it wouldnt be because we played down to them.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Coyotes aren't shitty team, but not real Cup contender. If we would face now Avs or Vegas. We would get crushed by them.
Maybe VGK, but not COL. We win in a series against Colorado, I think. They don't have the defense/pk or the goaltending to shut us out. We got beat by a team that plays a very tight system and Connor Garland. Colorado has their own better Garland, but a much less tight defensive system. VGK can play that way, though.

We're really not ourselves with Parayko, Krug, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Thomas, Bozak, and Scandella out. Timing is everything going forward.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Complain all you want about the garage league officiating...you don’t win games in the NHL by just flat conceding the middle of the ice like this blues team does...

...gain zone, skate to corner, throw hand grenade passes backwards thru the defense, backcheck, repeat. They’re kittens. All you have to do is stand in front of them and they go sideways. And then you pressure them into turnovers while they try to play offense facing the wall.

...they suck.

They definitely sucked tonight. It's almost as if they gave up after the Yotes goal, like they didn't have it in them to win it. Arizona controlled the play for most of the game after that, we had no sustained pressure and guys were just slapping the puck around hoping to get a quick set up for a goal. They were hoping to get lucky on the hail mary pass but Arizona was too disciplined on defense for that to work. We just looked out of sync all game.

That being said, the team is banged up and we have a lot of inexperienced guys in the lineup. It could have been much worse, honestly. Let's heal up and get some guys back in the lineup, I am not terribly concerned about this loss.

Reactions: _Del_

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
They are shitty. Barely at 1 ppg pace just by beating the Blues 4 times. Wait untill they play Avs and Vegas and you'll see what I mean. They dont bs around like this.

Yotes have played Vegas 4 times already. Vegas has won 3 of the 4, I've watched those games and the Yotes gave Vegas fits, Yotes aren't a shitty team they are a well coached team.

Reactions: mk80

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
Maybe VGK, but not COL. We win in a series against Colorado, I think. They don't have the defense/pk or the goaltending to shut us out. We got beat by a team that plays a very tight system and Connor Garland. Colorado has their own better Garland, but a much less tight defensive system. VGK can play that way, though.

We're really not ourselves with Parayko, Krug, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Thomas, Bozak, and Scandella out. Timing is everything going forward.
You are underestimating Colorado. They will face Tampa in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->