GDT: Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blues @ Yotes @ Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
7tgaO2b.png

DCKENye.png

buegHWm.png

xUL4YTJ.png

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Death, taxes and Garland scoring against the Blues. Only certainty in life these days.

Will be weird after today not watching them play the Coyotes. Maybe the Blues will end up with another long series at some point later in the season...a true playoff-primer.

Reactions: mk80 and Ridge1982

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! Hope Schwartz is ready to go and that we can keep a team under 3 goals for a change.

Reactions: Zamadoo

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Death, taxes and Garland scoring against the Blues. Only certainty in life these days.

Will be weird after today not watching them play the Coyotes. Maybe the Blues will end up with another long series at some point later in the season...a true playoff-primer.

I'm telling you if we only played the Coyotes all season, Garland would win the Hart trophy.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Anyone know who we're playing today? I've been looking for clues and can't find anything. If only there were some hint - like say, being able to look back on the last 6 games or so and find a pattern we could use to make a guess about it.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Well my work closed because of the snow! So I can actually watch the game today!

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021

wait... there's other teams they can play???

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone know who we're playing today? I've been looking for clues and can't find anything. If only there were some hint - like say, being able to look back on the last 6 games or so and find a pattern we could use to make a guess about it.
some things are just an unsolvable mystery.. :huh:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Same lineup as last game.

So the injured guys aren’t ready yet but we have a few days off after this so I’m hoping Schwartz, Blais and Scandella will be back for the next game.

Reactions: Zamadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad