Half-Assed GDT: Blues Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Can we win a cup with 3 elite players in Binny, Parayko and Thomas? You never know

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Good win! May as well keep it up until I invade Xcel Energy Center next Saturday!

Pretty pumped for my first road game experience. I’ll be more pumped if they keep the streak going until then!

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
We're really gonna F around and Find out what pick 14 is like arent we. SMH, two years in a row post-deadline win a bunch of meaningless games.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Can we win a cup with 3 elite players in Binny, Parayko and Thomas? You never know

Not unless everyone else plays over their head. Which is both asking a lot and not asking much when it comes to Krug.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
kyrou and schenn, underdogs pulling some weight

Good game from the Slumpbusters. We need both of those guys to get going again. Neighbours looked to be the Blues best forward last night. He was making things happen all night. Also really pleased to see the bottom 6 playing solid hockey and contributing. Both of those lines have been effective lately.

Reactions: Blueston

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I only caught the first period last night, but what I saw was most of 18 Wild skaters going through the motions just begging to be put out of their misery, a couple skaters giving a damn, and Fleury standing on his head trying to keep them in the game.

Just on that, I would have been disappointed if we didn't get both points.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
I only caught the first period last night, but what I saw was most of 18 Wild skaters going through the motions just begging to be put out of their misery, a couple skaters giving a damn, and Fleury standing on his head trying to keep them in the game.

Just on that, I would have been disappointed if we didn't get both points.
I think Hynes threatened the California getaway next week if they didn’t pull their heads out of their ass after the first lol. They looked like a different team after 20 minutes

Reactions: Ted Hoffman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad