Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Wild 2PM CST on NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis
I love the spirit of this team right now. You can tell they're playing for each other, feeling confident in front of their goaltenders, and we finally have a coach that is getting through to the leadership in the room.

Also JB is an absolute beaut.
Yeah they were even playing for Binnington by giving him some extra shots there at the end. What a team.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Please do not compare those 2 players anymore.

Fabbri can't even get in the lineup right now except on an emergency basis. He's been horrendous this year. It's February.
I'm not comparing the players. I'm comparing what a major surgery can do to stall any player from a production standpoint. And Fabbri has had two of them. Worst case scenario- Fabbri can't manage to stay healthy and his career fades and we don't lose anything asset wise because he doesn't have much value anyway.
Best case scenario- He continues to work his tail off and carves out a role for himself on this team and becomes a solid 40-45 point player, which probably isn't too far off from what his ceiling would've been before the first ACL.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
ohrf34.png

Bozak and Maroon are a bit high on that TOI list than I'd like
Both Maroon and Sundqvist got more than Schwartz. I don't like that Maroon did. But,, I agree with Sundqvist getting decent time. He's played really well in all zones, in all situations. He's been a great find, with all the forward injuries occurring. I'd rather see Thomas get more than 12 minutes. He's been playing really well, too.

Reactions: Bendak

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Hug!! True Blues fans don’t give up. We’ve seen so many up and down seasons over the last 40 years that we don’t ever give up or get too excited when they are doing well!! We just plod along and keep hoping!!!
Oh I never stopped watching, just had nothing good to say so didn't say anything lol.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
Hey so you know how some men's leagues have a 3 goal limit on players? What if St. Louis has a 13 game point streak limit before major injuries happen to someone? Happened to Perron and the hockey gods tried on tarasenko today

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
On January 21, 2019, after playing in 58 games for the Golden Knights, Hunt was traded to the Minnesota Wild along with a sixth round 2019 NHL Entry Draft draft pick in exchange for a 5th round pick in the 2019 Draft.

Thanks Robb, just remember him playing for the Blues a few seasons back and being mad we lost him for nothing was surprised to see him in a Wild jersey.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I'll admit it here: I am really enjoying my plate of crow right now. I wrote this team off 100% around Thanksgiving and gave far too much thought towards trading 27 and 91.

I was wrong. This team has a real chance at a cup. LGB!

I was moving Tarasenko, Schenn, Pietrangelo for prospects and picks and tanking for a top 5 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->