Half-Assed GDT: Blues Vs Stars - Preseason game #5

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Things getting chippy in the corner. Blais gets cross checked in the back. Gets up and cross checks a Stars player and gets cross check by a different Stars player. Blues come out with the PP.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I have Charter/Spectrum and I just logged in and it said, “sorry, your provider doesn’t have access to this program”.

WTF ?????
I am in the St. Louis area and I finally got it to work after repeating the process about 10 times. On my phone it won’t let me user my spectrum username t asks for email and wasn’t working. Went and reset my password on spectrum and got it to work on my desktop after about 10 tries

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Blues with some decent, dare I say creative, movement on the PP. Still seems like they try to work everything through the points though. Would like to see them work the half boards a little more.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I am in the St. Louis area and I finally got it to work after repeating the process about 10 times. On my phone it won’t let me user my spectrum username t asks for email and wasn’t working. Went and reset my password on spectrum and got it to work on my desktop after about 10 tries

I’m logged in and it doesn’t even have the game listed. It’s not available for some MF reason

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Do they look good doing it or more of the same aimless PP tactics? Its concerning the power play seems to have the same issues.

I wouldn’t say it looks great. I may have PTSD though from watching last year and expecting every powerplay to be sloppy. Especially the entries. Those don’t look phenomenal this game either.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Do they look good doing it or more of the same aimless PP tactics? Its concerning the power play seems to have the same issues.

There is a lot more movement. Still don't love some of their entries but when the other team clears the zone they work quickly to try to get back into the zone instead of regrouping. They seem to misfiring on a couple of set plays, still a little out of synch.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Moroon, yeah I am calling him that deal with it. Anyway he fans on a clean centering feed from Bozak.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Missed the first couple of PPs, but caught the third.

Tarsenko still on the left point on the PP. Only set play they successfully ran was a jam play to Maroon down low.

If this is representative of what they're doing this season, I hate it. I just don't understand the thought process here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->