Pre-Game Talk: Blues vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Need a tighter effort. This is a elite team we are going up against and our first real test. Need the stars to be ready. If kap is in the lineup he better show up and gain back the trust of the team. Need a goal from him

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Need a tighter effort. This is a elite team we are going up against and our first real test. Need the stars to be ready. If kap is in the lineup he better show up and gain back the trust of the team. Need a goal from him

They should scratch Kapanen for one game as a disciplinary move. He's willing to take full responsibility so there should be a cost.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto

Agreed.

I actually would like to see a bit of a shuffle of the lineup with moving Kap down to the third line and one of Moore or Mikey up to the Tavares line to get that line going 5 on 5

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
They should scratch Kapanen for one game as a disciplinary move. He's willing to take full responsibility so there should be a cost.

Or maybe a better punishment would be to double shift him

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
No, nothing fancy. Just give him a one game sit down and let someone else have his spot for a game and let him squirm with the vision of someone else taking his job.
Trouble is he might welcome the press box against St Louis.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I was pretty upset last night not because they lost but the way they did, our next assignment is against the champs. St' Louis is a good team but we can compete against any team in the league. We just need to be disciplined, tougher and tighten up our own end

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
We have a horrendous October schedule this year. We have 3 more back to backs yet against Washington, Boston and *GASP*, Montreal again. We have to win every home game especially after a days rest. So bring on the Blues and the Lightning this week. There's no reason why we shouldn't win both.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Too much doom and gloom after the habs lose. Lets close the chapter, bring on the champs!

Sorry I’m not one to correct another’s grammar but your sentence makes no sense. Loss, the habs didn’t lose. Sorrrrrrry

Reactions: qqaz and Al14

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I realise most of you haven’t seen St Louis play but they play a very entertaining brand of hockey . They were a treat to watch last year in the playoffs, hopefully they’ll bring some of it tomorrow.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Tampa dropped two in a row. If they can drop 2 in a row we can live with dropping the second of a back to back.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->