GDT: Blues vs. Knights| Final GOTY| 7pm, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
i would have started husso against the avs and vegas :dunno:

vegas still sucks ... enjoy the off season
blues cost themselves home ice months ago when they decided to lose to teams like Montreal, Islanders, Devils x2 etc

the wild and blues could play 7 games in Minny and the wild still wont win that series aslong as we get NHL goaltending.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Well that's how shakes out. I don't think home ice really matters in the series with the Wild especially. I'm confident in a series against them.

Now the real season begins and hopefully we can go on another 16 game point streak :naughty::nod:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Not feeling great about the playoffs after these last 2 games. I know they are coasting and trying not to get hurt, but the goaltending has been lousy and they defense has been shakey.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
this is what scares me
Holtby was crap in ‘18 and lost starting job to I don’t even remember who. But that guy had short leash, Holtby got back the net, and led Caps to Cup. Husso deserves to start, but he’s got to keep earning it. Or Binny the backup could be Winnington again.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Holtby was crap in ‘18 and lost starting job to I don’t even remember who. But that guy had short leash, Holtby got back the net, and led Caps to Cup. Husso deserves to start, but he’s got to keep earning it. Or Binny the backup could be Winnington again.
Grubauer started games 1 and 2 in the 1st round for the Caps in 2018, got pulled in game 2, Holtby never relinquished the net back

Reactions: Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Kyrou ends the season over a point per game. Saad barely misses out on the 50 point club at 49. The only player who played over 55 games and was a negative player was Bortuzzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad