Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Flames: The "lets not suck 2 games in a row" edition (Edit: Lol we totally did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Honestly, the only guys that look like they have any idea what to do with the puck are: 1) Schwartz, 2) Schenn, 3) Petro, and 4) Upshall.

That's about it. Tank can shoot, but I don't think he is a puck wizard.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Really should have signed Jagr for our third line. The guy can carry a line. Instead we've got guys like Pajaarvi, Bennett, Jaskin, Sundqvist, Barbashev, and Blais that are available to play the 3rd line. We seriously need a better third line to take some pressure off of the Top 2 lines to do everything while the 4th line puts in their work.
Jagr stated that he "liked the situation" in Calgary better than in St. Louis. He thought he'd be able to be a bigger factor to help The Flames than The Blues. The Blues were loaded with forwards. He just didn't want to play for The Blues. Armstrong DID try to sign Jagr.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I'd rather watch out young guys struggle than these scrubs who have 100+ games and have nothing more to prove like Bennett, Jaskin, Pajaarvi, and Thorburn. Warm bodies on the ice, it's disgusting to watch them play. And I used to be a huge Jaskin fan.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
5th too many men this season.

LOL

Maybe we need to pass little batons between the players to ensure they don't screw up the line change.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We were on pace for 123 points coming into tonight. A team hasn't hit 123 or more points since Detroit hit 124 back in 2005-06.

The assumption should be that the Blues aren't as good as their record. The leap of faith is believing they are.

I can agree if were on pace for 120 points, but no way we are a 123 point team. :D

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We were on pace for 123 points coming into tonight. A team hasn't hit 123 or more points since Detroit hit 124 back in 2005-06.

The assumption should be that the Blues aren't as good as their record. The leap of faith is believing they are.
I Doubt anyone thought the Blues were going to get 123pts......

That doesn't mean they arent as good as their record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad