Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Flames: The "lets not suck 2 games in a row" edition (Edit: Lol we totally did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Hopefully this gets Steen going offensively. Really need him to pick it up. I'd honestly rather have Sobotka in the top 6 as opposed to Steen right now.

Does anyone remember if the two Vladis have played together this year and if so how'd they look?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
It doesn't really matter to me who is playing with Schwartz and Schenn, they're going to produce regardless. Bennett showed quickness and skill for his brief stint, so maybe he'll be able to keep up with his linemates. I think this is going to be a dirty game. I'm awfully darn happy that I got off work in time to watch. Unfortunately I have a feeling it's going to be the type of game where Bennett scores first, then Jagr scores a hat trick and Tkachuk beats up Thorburn. LGB!

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I'd like someone like Marchessault, Hagelin, Coglianio, or Anthasiou. Maybe even one of the higher targets like Neal or Simmonds. Would be nice to have Fabbri and Berglund back right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad