GDT: Blues vs. Ducks| 7pm, BSMW| Home Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Good win despite playing lackadaisical for half the game. If Arizona loses tonight, that's likely nail in the coffin unless there's a monumental collapse by the Blues and Arizona wins out on their next 3. Let's see how this postseason goes boys

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
That Thomas, Kyrou, Hoffman line just clicks and fun to watch
yeah and thank goodness it happened at the right time, because we had an invisible 3rd/2nd line for awhile there.

So now pretty confident we're making the playoffs, not sure who I'd rather play. Minnesota just handed Vegas their asses.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Interesting that Perron has played exactly 2/3 of his career game as Blue and scores at exactly same rate with Blues as without. 400 and 600 points in 600 and 900 games.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
DP is just fantastic. Guy deserves a statue over Pie and yes, I said that. Fight me.

Could have been a better win (it's really ironic saying that since we dusted the Ducks but it's true) but the resolve our boys showed... THAT is what I'm looking for.

ROR rolling up his sleeves and showing us why he wears the C. Guy's awake now and I'm so pleased.

LET'S GOOOO!!!

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
DP is just fantastic. Guy deserves a statue over Pie and yes, I said that. Fight me.

Could have been a better win but the resolve our boys showed... THAT is what I'm looking for.

ROR rolling up his sleeves and showing us why he wears the C. Guy's awake now and I'm so pleased.

LET'S GOOOO!!!

100% agree

On the team 3x...wants to be here

Plays with passion, hates to lose

Helped the team win the Cup

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
That Thomas, Kyrou, Hoffman line just clicks and fun to watch

They are definitely feeling it right now. Confidence is a powerful thing.

Solid effort. They had trouble finishing again but I'll give credit to Gibson for keeping it close. My only complaint is that Bortuzzo should have been the game's first star. Give it to the guy!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Schenn-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Bozak-Tarasenko
Hoffman-Thomas-Kyrou
Blais-Barbashev-Sanford

(...and potentially Kostin).

Sunny aside, no one here can tell me this forward group isn't just as good as the one that won us the cup.

We might make some noise in the playoffs. :nod:

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Yea our 4th line has been pretty ass all year. It was so critical in our Cup run - not saying we couldn't do it again without such a strong 4th line, but it was def a calling card of our playoffs how we just wore teams down.....our record in games 5-7 was incredible and a big part of that was our ability to roll four lines and have success with all four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad