Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
:blues
*Both Tarasenko and Krug are TBD for tonight --Edited with lineup from JR, Sounds like Tarasenko is in*

Schenn-O’Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Bozak-Tarasenko
Hoffman-Thomas-Kyrou
Blais-Barbashev-Sanford

Scandella-Faulk
Walman-Parayko
Mikkola-Bortuzzo

Binnington

VS.
g2_195.gif

The Blues graciously accepting 4th in the division from the Coyotes:
D8Db.gif

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Just get 2 points.

That's all that matters....good game, bad game, ugly game....it doesn't matter...just get 2 points....

At this point the 2 points don't even matter. Just focus on execution and sticking to their structure; it's all about trying to be fine-tuned for two weeks from now. The only other important thing is remaining healthy; but that's not something you can concern yourself with outside of giving guys (like Parayko or Krug) an extra night off.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
JR and Jim Thomas both reporting that there is a good chance that Vladdi is back in tonight with Clifford back out. Just what in the hell does Sanford have to do to get permanently stapled to the press box? I hope the first thing Kostin does when he is cleared to practice with the team is to beat the living shit out of Sanford and tell him "That's my spot now!"

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
At this point the 2 points don't even matter. Just focus on execution and sticking to their structure; it's all about trying to be fine-tuned for two weeks from now. The only other important thing is remaining healthy; but that's not something you can concern yourself with outside of giving guys (like Parayko or Krug) an extra night off.

I heard something about counting chickens before they hatch.....

Reactions: Ridge1982

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I heard something about counting chickens before they hatch.....
They literally have a greater than 99% chance of making the playoffs. Focus on the gap-control, defensive responsibilities and puck possession and the results will come; mathematically clinching is an eventual certainty. At this time of year playing well in a loss is a better outcome than being sloppy and lucky to win simply because the opposing goalie was a disaster (for instance).

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
They literally have a greater than 99% chance of making the playoffs. Focus on the gap-control, defensive responsibilities and puck possession and the results will come; mathematically clinching is an eventual certainty. At this time of year playing well in a loss is a better outcome than being sloppy and lucky to win simply because the opposing goalie was a disaster (for instance).
200.gif

Reactions: DangledUpinBlues

Tvillewr419

May 17, 2019
Is Sanfords greatest accomplishment in the note taking that beating in practice that turned around the 2019 season?! I’m kidding, but yea if we could get that 20 game stretch of Sanford for 82 games, that wud be great

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Kaljis

Jul 3, 2013
Hello Blues fellas! Any word on Krug? Why he was out when he'll be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad