Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Desert Dogs| COVID Induced Matinee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Is there a new rule I missed where being strong on your stick is a penalty?

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Sundqvist has no business being out there after we pull the goalie, is there a shift where he doesn’t fall on his ass or turn the puck over?

Reactions: Celtic Note

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Still amazing every time I see a puck go into an empty net,, the Blues somehow make that impossible when it’s the other way....

Oh well taco salad time

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
"tripped up by perron"

yeah havent heard that today at all

time to publicly call out these f***ing morons

perron, schwartz, parayko and dunn. you deserve to be ass blasted publicly by the media now.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
that Schwartz call was a terrible terrible call. It isn't even arguable
Others were bad as well. Slashing for tying up opponents stick. Schwartz called for getting hooked. Chief needs to chew out these refs, who should be disciplined.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
If Bortuzzo is healthy. He should take Dunn spot. We have too many bad defensive dmen.

Krug look so bad d-zone.

When we face better team than Arizona we will get crushed.

I'll give Faulk positive note. Only that 2nd goal might on him. Too much hold line and no levels of holding blue line.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
This team is in another mini-nose dive

I don't get it.

The Avs and Knights will make quick work of them

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Still amazing every time I see a puck go into an empty net,, the Blues somehow make that impossible when it’s the other way....

Oh well taco salad time
It really is amazing. It feels like the other team scores about 95% of the time when the Blues pull the goalie and the Blues score about 5% of the time the other team pulls the goalie

Reactions: Spektre

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Others were bad as well. Slashing for tying up opponents stick. Schwartz called for getting hooked. Chief needs to chew out these refs, who should be disciplined.
It does not get any worse than that blatant missed hook followed by a phontom hooking call on Schwartz.

What makes it even worse was that the ref signaled for an interference penalty! So that shows how into the game his head was

Reactions: Zamadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->