Keller - Schmaltz - Garland
Brassard - Dvorak - Kessel
Caggiula - Larsson - Hayden
Hunt - Hayton - Pitlick

Chychrun - Gross
Hjlamarsson - Goligoski
Oesterle - Demers

Kuemper/Raanta

The butt-ugly reverse retro set is slated to make its debut tonight.

Tvillewr419

May 17, 2019
I like the uniforms, purchased a blank team one on day 1 will probably throw it on from my couch.

I despise the people who say why are they red they are called the blues... smh

they were a cash grab marketing scheme sure, although i have always enjoyed our alts. I wish every weekend home game was the throwbacks, they are beautiful

Reactions: Zamadoo

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! We lose the jersey battle tonight, no doubt, but I think we can get two points. Minutes 11 through 50 were pretty solid last game. The bookends were a little rough. Clean it up.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I am looking forward to seeing the jerseys tonight. Admittedly, it’s a morbid curiosity. How bad will they be? It will be fun to find out.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I hate our reverse retros, hoping they look better in action than they have in the previous looks at them.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018

Okay, this is interesting if true: Dunn paired with Parayko.

And if MacMac, de la Rose, Gunnarsson AND Bortz are all fit, I guess de la Rose back to taxi?

Reactions: Zamadoo

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012

That seems dicey with how uncharacteristically poor Parayko has been managing the puck combined with Dunn’s naturally aggressive/risky style. That’s a pairing that could be incredible with both players at their best, but if either one struggles the cards could come crashing down.

Seems like Faulk has taken over the role that most of us envisioned for Parayko once Petro left. He’s certainly earned it. He’s played great and Parayko still hasn’t hit his stride yet.

Reactions: DoubleK81

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Kind of sucks to see Bozak pushed out of the lineup considering how good he was in the cup run, this team is just too deep, someone needs to sit.
I didn’t get the impression he’s been taken out of the lineup. I’m fairly certain he’s still injured from that cheap shot by Mark Stone that somehow went unpunished.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
so Bortuzzo is healthy and skating again? That's good. would rather see him on the bench than the ice anyway...but it's nice having veteran guys in Gunnarsson & Bortz ready to step in if/when one of the kids needs (or earns) a day off.

I'd like to see Sunny and Blais switch spots, but maybe that's just me.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Not a fan of Barbashev still getting played. He's been quite brutal recently, especially with his giveaways

True, he had one massive giveaway in each of the last two games that could have easily resulted in goals against. But I thought he worked hard to atone for it the rest of the way. When Bozak comes back, Barby might find himself sitting if he keeps making mistakes like that. I like the way he plays overall, but sometimes he makes unbelievably ill-advised passes in our zone.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

And if MacMac, de la Rose, Gunnarsson AND Bortz are all fit, I guess de la Rose back to taxi?

I'm pretty sure I saw them paired quite a few times in the 2nd and 3rd periods on Tuesday. I wasn't going to read anything into it but apparently Chief saw something he liked there, and it would be quite a positive development if it continued to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->