Blues vs Avalanche Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
All the pressure is on Colorado. It’s Cup or bust for them and that core hasn’t been past the 2nd round.

I like this spot. I didn’t have much faith against Vegas but I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled an upset against the Avs.

I also won’t be surprised if we lose obviously, but it will be a good series.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I don't think I can honestly EXPECT The Blues to beat The Avs. I think it's too close to call. But, I expect The Blues to be competitive with them, and it to be a hard fought, very close series, and hope The Blues will get the bounces, fair reffing, and win it. At the same time, I hope The Wild knock out Vegas, because, I WOULD expect The Blues to beat Minnesota, as they match up better against them.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Been reading some of their fan's comments and they're acting like their core has won the cup recently and we're the ones who haven't gotten past the second round...:help:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Believe it or not I think the Blues actually match up better against the Avs than the Knights.
thats cause they do. vegas will beat us if we happen to meet in round 2.

the avs are a one trick pony and they cant handle the blues when they play a physical in-your-face style of game. its why even when the blues were in the midst of a 7 game losing streak, they still played the avs incredibly tough. if not for some god awful officiating and legit goals being disallowed, blues could have easily taken the season series even with all the injuries. only way avs take this series is if they get the refs in their pockets

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
avs announcers crying say the avs are really 5-1 vs us, discrediting the last 2 games for some bizarre reason. rofl. It is so amusing for them to make excuses for getting clowned the past 2 games. The only excuses that should be made are by the other 3 teams who made it from the division and had their schedules constantly reworked because the avs couldnt follow covid protocols while the other teams did. Look how many back to back games these teams had to have because of another teams inactions.

the amount of tears the avs will be shedding in a few weeks is gonna be glorious. all i want is legit fair officiating because if that happens, its game over for them AND THEY KNOW IT.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
All the pressure is on Colorado. It’s Cup or bust for them and that core hasn’t been past the 2nd round.

I like this spot. I didn’t have much faith against Vegas but I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled an upset against the Avs.

I also won’t be surprised if we lose obviously, but it will be a good series.
I can see the Blues winning this series in 6, but yet also the Avs in 5. It's such a tough one to predict.

Oh God I am erect now. What a quote.

ROR is getting a jump on the great quotes over Binnington this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad