Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm I really too optimistic if you (team) would offer for fans stream, but you need to pay for it. Like pre-season games and maybe trainings if they would do it at Enterprice Center. I would certainly pay for it.
I know its Small dollars for them, but it Still some.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I'm I really too optimistic if you (team) would offer for fans stream, but you need to pay for it. Like pre-season games and maybe trainings if they would do it at Enterprice Center. I would certainly pay for it.
I know its Small dollars for them, but it Still some.
Agreed if that is the issue. There will be plenty of streams for this one because it is broadcast. Means the nhl.tv and center ice will carry it means plenty of availabilty

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Agreed if that is the issue. There will be plenty of streams for this one because it is broadcast. Means the nhl.tv and center ice will carry it means plenty of availabilty
yeah, i got gamecenter or is it NHL.tv. Looks like it will be there. There was few pre-season games which weren't broadcasted there.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Game should be streamable on NBC sports Washington. If you have the NBC sports app you can add regional coverage to the list of games showing. I wasn’t blacked out when I watched their game vs. Carolina last Friday.
I tried from STL and it’s blacked out for me right now.

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Como, was that you that use to have that channel that would stream Blues games and had a chat room? If so, that use to be fun.

Yup, and said it back then that the Blues could just put up video on their website, too bad it only came to fruition this preseason, and only that one game so far. With the club being near out of their contract with FSMW, why the hell not have a contingency plan in place if negotiations go south?

Reactions: Mike Liut

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I bet he was just mad that Reaves used to beat his ass all the time so when he finally played us without Reaves he had to try to act tough. If he tries pulling something, I hope Maroon goes right after him.

Anyways, looks like we might be seeing our complete opening night roster in action tonight.

Yes, and not only that, but those are probably the exact forward lines and defence pairings that The Blues will use, other than perhaps flipping Perron and Blais.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Shocked Capitals have broadcast, but Blues don't. Lol somethimes Blues team is such a amateur franchise.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Didn't realize Dunn was 6 feet tall, I thought he was shorter. It's all the other defenseman that make him look small. 4 guys are 6'4" and taller, Pietrangelo is 6'3".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->