Blues Trade Proposals 2019-20 - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Hopefully Scandella just lost his love for the game in Buffalo and RoR can help him relove the game again. Gotta expect him to Pair in Next to Colt or Pie right?

Reactions: MissouriMook

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Would've much preferred Dillon. Don't like paying a 2nd for Scandella.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I assume Montreal held some salary? Early deal to free Armstrong for something else before the deadline?
giphy.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Are Scandella and Dillon really THAT different? Feel like it’s closer than people think. Dillon is solid, he’s not a star or anything.

Both are big guys that play physical, kill penalties, and can move the puck decently enough to put up 20 or so points. Same age too.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Are Scandella and Dillon really THAT different? Feel like it’s closer than people think. Dillon is solid, he’s not a star or anything.

Both are big guys that play physical, kill penalties, and can move the puck decently enough to put up 20 or so points. Same age too.
I've read Scandella is pretty soft now. :dunno:

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
You mean BorGuntuzzo? Remember Blues have played a ton of hockey and they are about to play a lot more. Bow ate a lot of minutes and that was with both Gunner and Bortz on the team. Gunner has been hurt (again) and RB is really a #7 Defensman. Mikola would need to be protected next year if he goes over 10 games in the NHL I believe. They obviously don't have anyone else they could rely on for a playoff run. Perunovich could be called upon when the College season ends but I am sure they are not going into the playoffs with him on the team. They HAD to add a Defenseman.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
I like it, plus Scandella might end up being an optional long-term fit. His ask on price AND term should be less than Dillon's and we might be able to make that work even with our limited cap(Pie's contract) over the next few years.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Faulk for Tyler Johnson, who says no? TBL has bad RD depth, we’ve got too much. TyJo has worn out his welcome there, but could add some firepower to our forward corps moving forward. TBL has the cap space to absorb the extra cap hit. Faulk would have to agree to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad