• Anton Andersson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Jake Walman takes the #7 spot with a 31 vote lead. He might have had a tough first professional year, but his offensive potential is still rather high with his excellent skating ability and shot. If the last poll was any indicator, this vote should be between Blais, Mikkola, and Foley. But there might be a surprise candidate, so let's find out.

Edit: Niko Mikko... Ugh.

Blues Prospect List:
1) Robert Thomas (92.1%)
2) Jordan Kyrou (87.4%)
3) Ville Husso (56.4%)
4) Klim Kostin (52.0%)
5) Dominik Bokk (73.4%)
6) Jordan Schmaltz (36.8%)
7) Jake Walman (49.0%)

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Between Foley and "Mikko" for me. Went with Foley, but I could see an argument for Mikkola, Sanford, Blais, Stevens, Perunovich, Fitzpatrick, etc.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Between Foley and Mikkola for me...but leaning towards the guy where it would be fitting to use the below musical instrument to announce his name.

9424af415d774f8f4a756af0fe9669b5--swiss-fondue-swiss-alps.jpg

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
My list from last thread

My next 10 would be.
1.Fitzpatrick (Great season, great camp)

2.Walman (was amazing at prospect camp last year, struggled this year in difficult situation)

3.Blais (Already a NHL tweener IMO)

4.Mikkola (Could leapfrog Walman next year with a strong year in AHL)

5.Toropchenko (Everyone knows how I feel about him, still a long way to go though)

6.Foley (Up and down camp, definitely see the potential though, safe bet to be a bottom 6 NHLer)

7.Reinke (Liked his camp and would be comfortable with him being a bottom pairing injury fill in this year)

8.Sanford (I have never been very high on Sanford, his return from injury last year was very lackluster)

9.Perunovich (Made me a believer in one day at prospect camp, limited viewing stops him from being higher)

10.McGing (Very raw still but showed fantastic instincts during scrimmages, very high hockey IQ)

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
My list from last thread

Agree with Fitz needing to be in the discussion in this tier. I have Foley higher than you but that’s fine.

I’m no goalie expert but of what I’ve seen of Fitz, his tools are very good but he was just clunky and inconsistent. Then the 2 times I saw him in the Memorial Cup, his positioning was way better. I don’t know what happened but if he can continue to refine his game, he certainly has NHL #1 reflexes and skills. No idea on his mental game (which is supremely important for a goalie) but no reason to question it either at this point.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Voted Niko Mikkola :scared:

Where Adam Musil stand out. I haven't see about him since at WJC. He liked a lot of him on that tournament, he looked Center who got good 2-way sense.

But now he isn't Even discussed? What happened to him?

Late bloomer?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I ask myself, "who do I have more confidence in having a long career as a bottom 6'er in the NHL between Foley and Blais?"

Foley without a doubt.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
I went with Fitzpatrick. I think the kid is the real deal in goal. He'll likely challenge Husso or make Husso expendable soon. Foley is nipping at Fitz's heals though. I think he's going to be a decent 3rd line power forward in the NHL soon.

Reactions: m1a2lt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad