• Luke Opilka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Alexei Toropchenko comes out at the end to beat Stevens for the #14 spot. Quite a duel between those two, and both are legitimate prospects in my eyes. But alas, we are now approaching the bottom of the barrel for players who can make any impact at the NHL level. After Stevens, I would say Binnington, Musil, and Reinke are all that's left that can provide even the smallest punch at the pro level. But hey, I've been wrong before, so let's continue shall we?

As a side note, I've decided to add a few more guys to the list just because they did fit under my criteria, but I just didn't think they had much left to give for the purpose of these rankings (or I forgot). Hopefully people aren't too upset that I left them off, but considering no one really mentioned them throughout this process, I'd say they weren't too terribly missed.

Blues Prospect List:
1) Robert Thomas (92.1%)
2) Jordan Kyrou (87.4%)
3) Ville Husso (56.4%)
4) Klim Kostin (52.0%)
5) Dominik Bokk (73.4%)
6) Jordan Schmaltz (36.8%)
7) Jake Walman (49.0%)
8) Samuel Blais (32.3%)
9) Niko Mikkola (48.0%)
10) Erik Foley (51.9%)
11) Evan Fitzpatrick (36.4%)
12) Zach Sanford (56.1%)
13) Scott Perunovich (33.3%)
14 Alexei Toropchenko (42.6%)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I was voting Jordan Binnington, but then I noticed he's already 25-years old. Nah. Rather give my vote to younger guy.

Adam Musil for me.

I would like to hear guys say something about Tanner Kaspick? Thank you.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I voted for Stevens, but Binnington could possibly become a solid goaltender, and Reinke could become an NHL denceman. Also, Musil could end up as a good 4th Line centre. It's just that the odds are against all of them. Binnington hasn't played badly, and has made some recent progress. Goalies develop late. So, his being 25 years old is not really a problem. I don't think any of them will be a long-term NHL regular. But, any one of them could possibly.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I am not at all sold on Kaspick or Musil. I think there is an argument to be made for Noel, Binnington or McGing for these final spots coming up.

I have those 3 along with Laferriere in the next tier with Opilka and Hofer as wildcards.

I’d love to hear your argument for those 3 being next up (and I don’t mean that snarkily, I truly like hearing others opinions). To me, all of these guys are in the last tier of guys that have an actual chance of making the NHL so the order could be all over the place depending on preference. After that is the last tier IMO - guys that I’d be shocked if they made it.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I have those 3 along with Laferriere in the next tier with Opilka and Hofer as wildcards.

I’d love to hear your argument for those 3 being next up (and I don’t mean that snarkily, I truly like hearing others opinions). To me, all of these guys are in the last tier of guys that have an actual chance of making the NHL so the order could be all over the place depending on preference. After that is the last tier IMO - guys that I’d be shocked if they made it.

I would agree with you that they are the ones with the longest roads ahead but out of the remaining those are the ones who stood out to me in the prospect camp. At this point that the performances at prospect camp are what sway my opinion the most and while that is a very small sample size there is something to be said about seeing the players skills with your own eyes.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I will take the player who made it to the AHL all star game last season. Binnington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad