Post-Game Talk: Blues @ The Powerhouse - 7 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Someone was wearing a Blues jersey at the Yankees home opener. But the best was seeing a guy wearing a Mets Jersey and his friend with a Boston red sox hat, I said to them, are you guys lost?

Reactions: DutchNYR

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
54ZvPDm.jpg

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Quinn is such a good coach. And he is so charismatic, his voice is very powerful and he has this really strong presence (idk how to explain it lol). If you guys are ever bored watch some other coaches pressers, they answer questions with one word and are rude, Quinn tells stories and has a sense of humor. I was watching a presser with Travis Green a week ago and he just seemed like a total prick.

Reactions: Vinny

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn

Quinn is such a good coach. And he is so charismatic, his voice is very powerful and he has this really strong presence (idk how to explain it lol). If you guys are ever bored watch some other coaches pressers, they answer questions with one word and are rude, Quinn tells stories and has a sense of humor. I was watching a presser with Travis Green a week ago and he just seemed like a total prick.

The thing is, whether you agree with his decisions or not, DQ will explain his rationale behind the decisions he makes and explain them in detail. Considering the last two coaches NYR had would either scream at you for daring to question their decision(Torts) or give vague answers without any real substance(AV) it's refreshing to have the transparency.

Granted, this is his 77th press conference. If he sticks around for a while, his pre-game interviews could very well become "Don't ask me whose in net, you'll find out in warmups. We Done? Good, I have to go buy more hair gel."

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey

On 31 Thoughts the other week, they started with word associations, and when Marek said “David Quinn” Friedman responded with something along the lines of “most likely coach to play the president in a movie” and I just can’t get it out of my head

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kreider back already? I guess Quinn didn't take notes from the Devils book of tanking.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
don't even know if i want to watch this. Our games vs the Blues were boring and frustrating back when we were actually good, this is going to be a real snoozer. 2-0 loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->