Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] Blues re-sign Mackenzie MacEachern [1 year/1-way]

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
he has been a huge surprise

not even getting a single vote this offseason in our top 20 prospects to being a full timer

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Great option for the 4th line. No complaints, love the way he's been playing as of late

I am more than happy with a mac barby sunny 4th line going forward

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Great option for the 4th line. No complaints, love the way he's been playing as of late

I am more than happy with a mac barby sunny 4th line going forward

i dont think theyll be moving sunny into a 4th line role, hes way way way too effective getting decent minutes in the middle six

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Nice. He’s been solid. Guys like him and Sundqvist have been a key part of our turn around (along with a variety of other reasons). They play hard every night and do their jobs very well.

Reactions: HockeyHooligans

HockeyHooligans

TERRORSENKO
Feb 4, 2008
St. Louis
Nice. He’s been solid. Guys like him and Sundqvist have been a key part of our turn around (along with a variety of other reasons). They play hard every night and do their jobs very well.

Heck yeah. Love his tenacity and quickness. Not afraid to get into dirty areas.

Sunny def lays it out every shift. Glad this team has a bit of an identity now. If the powerplay heats up and Schwartz starts scoring... watch out NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad