Blues Prospects Thread 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Terribly sad about Foley. He had quite a bit of promise. One freak incident derailed his whole career. Hope he’s at least living a reasonably comfortable life and isn’t tormented by symptoms all the time.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Checked Elite Prospects. Apparantly we signed another 2 players for Springfield:

Calle Rosén at eliteprospects.com
Tommy Cross at eliteprospects.com

EDIT: Blues filling Springfield roster:

Goal:
Joel Hofer
Charlie Lindgren
Colten Ellis

Defense:
Tommy Cross
Calle Rosén
Steven Santini
Tyler Tucker
One of Perunovich / Walman / Mikkola

Forwards:
Nathan Walker
Matthew Peca
Nathan Todd
Sam Anas
Tanner Kaspick
Nikita Alexandrov
Hugh McGing
Keean Washkurak
Dakota Joshua
Alex Toropchenko
Mathias Laferrière
Nolan Stevens
Dakota Joshua

Still need to get 2-3 defensemen and 2-3 forwards. These spots can be filled with AHL-deals as we still haven't signed any AHL-contracts yet (as far as we know).

Last edited:

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Regarding Traverse City, the Post Dispatch today said that the tournament is ON. Only five teams will participate, including the Blues. Not many details yet.

Thanks for posting. Traverse City is one of my favourite offseason events. Hope to attend someday myself. Anyone here go in past years?

Reactions: Mike Liut

President Skroob

Dec 21, 2019
Will he be available at 32?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mike Liut

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
That’s awesome to hear. Now that I’ve relocated to Ohio, should be just a short drive. Although not as close as Ann Arbor to see Univ. of Michigan. Yost rink is such a cool barn in my book.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Poganski never even had a shot attempt in the games he played for us. He was awful.
Awful? I wouldn’t say that. He was serviceable, but he was in that tweener stage where he’s not good enough offensively to be in the top 6, but not reliable defensively to play tougher bottom 6 minutes. In the games I saw, he looked fine, but he needed to be a bit sheltered. I’d guess the reason why they didn’t retain him is because of his age and production in the A.

Reactions: Ranksu

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Regarding Traverse City, the Post Dispatch today said that the tournament is ON. Only five teams will participate, including the Blues. Not many details yet.

Some other teams have also released development camp dates, so hoping we have one too.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Awful? I wouldn’t say that. He was serviceable, but he was in that tweener stage where he’s not good enough offensively to be in the top 6, but not reliable defensively to play tougher bottom 6 minutes. In the games I saw, he looked fine, but he needed to be a bit sheltered. I’d guess the reason why they didn’t retain him is because of his age and production in the A.
I view him as MacMac 2.0 energy 4th liner who grinds and has physical side. I like him. He never got real chance in Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad