Prospect Info: Blues Prospect Rankings #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Jaskin for sure. In a couple years, it could become clear that any of Carrier, Vannelli, Binnington, Lundstrom, Schmaltz, or a couple other guys have an edge on him, but right now, it's Jaskin.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Not that either will necessarily be next, but Im calling Carrier being voted in before Vanelli.

After 5 is where our prospect pool really drops off though. Every prospect left is either a low-average ceiling or project guy.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm intrigued by both Carrier and Edmundson, but I still had to go with Jaskin.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I voted Carrier, but mostly because I knew the poll would go to Jaskin anyway. I think he's going to rise in the prospects pool pretty rapidly (Carrier) and start to be regarded in the same way Ty Rattie did. For not having 1st round picks those years, the Blues got a couple really nice players.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Jaskin. No contest here. I'd pick Carrier next. Goalies, and very young, offensive-style defenceman are too difficult to predict in their future development.

Last edited:

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Jaskin clear cut. I think the next 4-5 I consider the next clear bracket of talent with Carrier at the top is Carrier, Hakanpaa, Edmundson, and Vannelli. Not so sure Schmaltz shouldn't be in this batch as well around Vanelli. He didn't do anything, but positives in his first year at North Dakota playing behind a solid top 5 group of upper classmen. He also improved his defensive game.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Go ahead and start #6, this is where it will really start getting interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad