Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
I don't trust polls anymore.

We should win this one. Boys had some rest and I hope, that Drai had some time to lick his wounds.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Blues are going to leave on a ......

Sour note

:bb:

tk0ma.jpg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Give Parayko an Oilers jersey

I want him as well but for what? Down the road our defence could be in no particular order Larsson, Klefbom, Nurse, Parayko, Bouchard, Jones , and Gravel for a 7. Wow, I'm drooling over that D. Just not sure how to do trade.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I want him as well but for what? Down the road our defence could be in no particular order Larsson, Klefbom, Nurse, Parayko, Bouchard, Jones , and Gravel for a 7. Wow, I'm drooling over that D. Just not sure how to do trade.

Yeah, Parayko / Nurse is a fantasy pairing for me.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I have no idea what to expect tonight. If this was just a one off game, and then Christmas I would expect the Oilers would come out blazing and really take it hard to the Blues. But I feel like I know this club intimately, the Lightning are on tap next, then Xmas. So that I expect the Oilers, despite anything they might say, will be looking at that game more than this one. We seem to be playing these out of the running teams a lot in the schedule as well. its kind of annoying. These teams are all in for the rebuild, nothing really to play for, but nothing really to worry about or be pressured about. Teams that are like that are very subject to having occasional games that are very good after having games that are very bad.

You just can't predict. I mean we lost to the Canucks.

Reactions: McLovin

Hitman77

May 6, 2015

Yam, Bear/Jones, and a 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad