Blues new goal song is awful

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I recommend doing what I did tonight and sending them a email and a tweet to let them know to stop trying to mess with tradition. There was nothing wrong with what we had, NOBODY was asking for a change. If that is going to be our goal song moving forward, I hope we get shutdown at home every game.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
giphy.gif

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I mean if they're trying to relate to a newer generation then why use a band from the 90's? It honestly doesn't even sound like the Urge I remember.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Have to wonder why they did this. What a joke,

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I was sort of hard to hear in the background on tv as Pang and Kelly we’re talking but yeah, based on what I heard, it sucked. Disappointed as the Urge was one of my favorite bands in college.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
I actually didn't mind it.

I was at the game and I think it sounds a lot better in person.

It kind of gets the crowd involved so it could be pretty cool down the road once everyone is used to it. Especially during the playoffs when everyone's chanting and going nuts.

Was a bit surprised to see it get so much backlash.

Reactions: LetsGoBooze

ZigZagBluesFan

Sep 30, 2010
I'm a big fan of The Urge but I had left after the Jets scored their 5th. Would've liked to hear it a handful of times.

Hopefully we score a goal while I'm there on Saturday.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
I actually didn't mind it.

I was at the game and I think it sounds a lot better in person.

It kind of gets the crowd involved so it could be pretty cool down the road once everyone is used to it. Especially during the playoffs when everyone's chanting and going nuts.

Was a bit surprised to see it get so much backlash.
Very well stated, my thoughts exactly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad