Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Jets Fri Dec 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
No game tomorrow. Hopefully this gives a chance for Buff/Morrissey/Copp to get healthy and return.

A bit worried about this one- the Jets have beaten the Blues in all the 3 games so far this season and the Blues have lost all 3 in a somewhat embarrassing manner (blowing a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, 5-1 blowout loss, 8-5 blowout loss Laine 5 goal game) so they will be angry and wanting revenge. Back to back wins this weekend will put us back into the fight with the Preds to be #1 in the Central.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
With Pietrangelo on the IR, Blues look even weaker. But those are the games when you think it's a cakewalk you find yourself in a battle. See how the legs are coming off a road trip.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
No game tomorrow. Hopefully this gives a chance for Buff/Morrissey/Copp to get healthy and return.

A bit worried about this one- the Jets have beaten the Blues in all the 3 games so far this season and the Blues have lost all 3 in a somewhat embarrassing manner (blowing a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, 5-1 blowout loss, 8-5 blowout loss Laine 5 goal game) so they will be angry and wanting revenge. Back to back wins this weekend will put us back into the fight with the Preds to be #1 in the Central.

Lol, You realize you pretty much post this every game, right? You might be the most damaged, the Jets sucked for so long I'm afraid the dream will end any minute, fan I've seen. :laugh:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Blues drawing up a game plan
SpiritedSpeedyKitfox.webp

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
We've got this. Buff is skating again, our replacement D is oiled up and hitting on almost all cylinders. Helle Boy is dragging himself from his psychological responsibilities and IMHO morale is pretty high.

If Copp recoups then our 4th line can be lego'ed back together and Appleton can continue to show us why he's an NHL'er.

You've got to think the Blues will dig in but their tendies must be existing under a siege mentality.

Reactions: GNP and YWGinYYZ

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Any word? Is it Helly or Broissot? Lemieux or Petan?

Little early for that, don't usually hear lineup details until game day.

Would guess that Helle will start, and hopefully Copp is back in the lineup so that both Lemieux and Petan are sitting.

Highway1

Jan 9, 2017
Have to go with Helle, he earned the start. Laine and Connor with 2 each. Niku is looking better every game he plays.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Helle should start, coming off arguably his strongest game of the season , they'll want to keep him rolling and hope he gets in the groove.

Hope Buff, JoMo and Copp are back, I'd wait on Kuli and Morrow a bit longer, Niku's game hs started to show some signs of being very useful and more of what the Jets need.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Beyak mentioned last broadcast that Kuli may be good to go on Friday. I'd guess Buff, Morrissey and Copp will all be good to go. Will be interesting to see who of Petan and Lemieux gets shipped to the Moose.

Crazed Fan

Jul 9, 2011
Winnipeg
If its a choice of Lemieux, Petan, or Appleton for line 4, i choose Appleton. Also thought Helle looked good against the Islanders. Jets need him to remember that game moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad