Blais-oreilly-perron
Fabbri-bozak-steen
Maceachern-barbashev-sundquist

Gunnarson-pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-parayko
Dunn-faulk

Binnington
Allen

Thomas still out, macmac in, sanford out as healthy scratch along with bortuzzo.
Edit: since we didnt have gameday thread i made this into one. If someone has opposing lineup please share.

Reactions: Bendak

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Doesn't look like Vladdy's goal.

He also had a chance where he stole the puck and chipped it around the dman and was easily caught. Seems slow

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Doesn't look like Vladdy's goal.

He also had a chance where he stole the puck and chipped it around the dman and was easily caught. Seems slow
He let up because he knew he couldn't go wide on the 2 d-men who were back so he started looking for the trailer. Watch his head and you'll see he starts looking around. Very similar to Schenn's goal in game 7.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
How the hell do they botch the scoring that badly? Even if they give Tarasenko the goal, Schenn is literally the one that passed him the puck and they didn’t even give him an assist. :laugh: Dunn and Faulk? Gtfo.

they’re gonna have to change all of that. Schenn from Faulk and Schwartz.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
How the hell do they botch the scoring that badly? Even if they give Tarasenko the goal, Schenn is literally the one that passed him the puck and they didn’t even give him an assist. :laugh: Dunn and Faulk? Gtfo.

they’re gonna have to change all of that. Schenn from Faulk and Schwartz.
I think they gave faulk and dunn assists meaning to change goal to schenn but didnt change writing of goal to schenn.

And schwartz doesnt get assist, it went from schwartz to dunn to faulk to schenn i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad