Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Mrs. Hoffman put on The Polar Express for a couple kids we're babysitting for a couple days. I have tried watching that movie countless times, I still think it's one of the most over-hyped movies I've ever seen because it makes absolutely no sense.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Mrs. Hoffman put on The Polar Express for a couple kids we're babysitting for a couple days. I have tried watching that movie countless times, I still think it's one of the most over-hyped movies I've ever seen because it makes absolutely no sense.
It’s a great Christmas children’s book and a creepy movie.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Good place for this.

Remember one-time prospect, Yannick Veilleux?

He wasn’t a bad player, but was out of control at times.

He was just coming back from a 2-game suspension and then kneed an opposing player and got four more games out.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissouriMook

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Good place for this.

Remember one-time prospect, Yannick Veilleux?

He wasn’t a bad player, but was out of control at times.

He was just coming back from a 2-game suspension and then kneed an opposing and got four more games out.

I was just thinking about him the other day and was surprised to find that he was still kicking around the AHL. I figured he had either gone to Europe or was out of hockey.

Reactions: ChicagoBlues

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I was just thinking about him the other day and was surprised to find that he was still kicking around the AHL. I figured he had either gone to Europe or was out of hockey.
I know for sure the term I used to describe him back when he as with the Wolves was “unhinged”. I watched him play many times.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If you ever want to watch a completely stupid movie with Nicolas Cage, check out Willy's Wonderland. You'll probably enjoy it more if you like the FNAF games.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Quotes from 'Birdy' by William Wharton (pen name):

"Now I think. I know. Know. Think. Nothing."

"Must not listen. To hear something, must not listen. To see something, must not look. To know something, must not think. To tell something, must not listen."

"The earth turns and we are caught. The weight invades and we struggle in a cage of shifting tons."

"No one knows more than they have to know. All of us locked in gravity graves."

"I break inside my aloneness to knowledge; a billowing of an air current; a movement toward necessity."

"To bend the tree or fill the sail is nothing. Knowledge only, not knowing. A bird knows the air without knowledge."

"I want to make real this that I know and can't hold. I'm pulled down. The earth in me is strong; the drifting is in my bones."

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Has anyone used the new Bally Sports app? I have to use the app on nights when there is any other Midwest sporting event on, as I get Fox Sports Indiana where the Blues are 50th on the priority list for team's they cover but still blacked out anywhere else I try to watch.

It was fine with Fox Sports Go. However, they just updated the app from Fox Sports Go to Bally sports. It told me to go to Ballysports.com/activate and enter a code. But that asks for a Bally sports account and password which I do not have. When I go to the Bally sports root page hoping to create an account, it says coming soon.

Anyone figured this stuff out so I can at least watch a replay of tonight's game? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I can watch it on my web browser at Fox sports. So I am good for tonight. I'd prefer my TV app though if anyone has figured this out.

Last edited:

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
The first time ever on a Naval vessel and this song was played every morning at 0700 by a guy in my shop (6 month cruise).

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Hey computer nerds!!!

I just bought a brand new iMac and videos on NHL.com are not playing. Long-time Mac user.

Adobe Flash is no longer a thing, so what is NHL.com using? ffs

Is it some Java script? What do I need to do?

It doesn't seem like a permissions issue.

Plays fine on my ancient iPhone 6s. I've been playing NHL.com videos on my phone for quite a while, I guess and missed the updates.

Not playing on my laptop either.

Help please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad