OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Can’t believe it. One of the biggest names in the world. Love ya, Kobe. Thanks for everything you did. :(

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Its blessing we've such a good medical care in here and not so grouded compare to other world.
Americans
kPqvjqP_d.jpg

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Just recently moved an hour west of KC. As much as I hate the NFL, I'm glad the locals have something to cheer for.

bluebird enthusiast

Dec 3, 2014
Had a St. Louisan fare with the Imo's Pizza and toasted ravs for Super Bowl Sunday. I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of provel, but I made do. The toasted ravs were very nice though.

I'm happy the Chiefs won mainly because it appeases my friend, who is a very emotional drunk. He exhibits signs of being a bandwagon fan after a few too many beer and deers. Stuff like "Oh they're going to choke it" and "I don't know if I can live with myself if they lose" etc etc. Legit was bringing down the life of the party until Mahomes started making some bigger plays. He only started liking the Chiefs at the start of this year, so maybe bandwagon fan is truer than I realize, but he did pick up an authentic Mahomes jersey, so the jury is still out on that.

I still enjoyed the Blues SC win more than this one. Probably helps that I was more invested in the Blues throughout the better part of last decade. I merely used football as an excuse to not do homework until 2017 when I decided following the Chiefs might be fun.

SwivelSchwartz

May 14, 2019
Not a bad 12 months. Blues win the cup, I'm a Chiefs STH and now Super Bowl Champs. Have not slept and have to work all day. Oh well

Reactions: Bluenatic

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Its not always men who is violent in relationship. Looks like Johnny Depp was the victim of physical abuse vs Amber Heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->