OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Where's the best place to see women's hockey in town? The highest level I could find was Lindenwood (who I guess is playing at the new Chesterfield complex).
I guess there is no good place to see women’s hockey in town?

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011

It's a bummer because my daughter saw the AAA Blues girls team after one of the practices at Centene and got super excited about seeing some women's hockey. I could have sworn SLU had a women's team, but I couldn't find any information.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Where's the best place to see women's hockey in town? The highest level I could find was Lindenwood (who I guess is playing at the new Chesterfield complex).

It's a bummer because my daughter saw the AAA Blues girls team after one of the practices at Centene and got super excited about seeing some women's hockey. I could have sworn SLU had a women's team, but I couldn't find any information.

Lindenwood actually plays out at Centene now and they are a Division I program so that’s as high a level as you’re going to get.

Reactions: Chojin

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
The best part of the NFL playing those games in London was that there would be something to watch at 9AM on a Sunday. Now they just have them at noon. Guess the ratings weren’t good enough at 9AM?

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The best part of the NFL playing those games in London was that there would be something to watch at 9AM on a Sunday. Now they just have them at noon. Guess the ratings weren’t good enough at 9AM?

Guess so.

As a Jags fan, it was nice to be able to watch them on television as opposed to trying to find it through other means.

Reactions: Em etah Eh

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Are you speaking hypothetically? Because I didn't think any Jags fans actually existed.
giphy.gif

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Off topic post of the day. Anyone know where to find cheap but decent looking knockoff jersey's? My youngest started to play goalie this year in his first year of 8u ice hockey, he has fallen in love with the position and my bank account is crying. He is 7 and has absolutely become a huge Carry Price fan from watching you-tube clips and watched the entire game the other day because he said "That's my favorite player dad". Don't worry, he still likes the Blues but Price is his idol and I am thinking a Santa can bring him a Jersey but I do not need to but a $150 real one that he will out grow in a year lol..

Please let me know

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Off topic post of the day. Anyone know where to find cheap but decent looking knockoff jersey's? My youngest started to play goalie this year in his first year of 8u ice hockey, he has fallen in love with the position and my bank account is crying. He is 7 and has absolutely become a huge Carry Price fan from watching you-tube clips and watched the entire game the other day because he said "That's my favorite player dad". Don't worry, he still likes the Blues but Price is his idol and I am thinking a Santa can bring him a Jersey but I do not need to but a $150 real one that he will out grow in a year lol..

Please let me know
might be able to snag a new or lightly-used one on ebay
Boys Youth Reebok Carey Price Hockey Jersey Montreal Canadiens L/XL New NHL | eBay

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBluePenguin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->