Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Fish :: Early Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Why se're worried about if Binny doest play 6 more games in this season?
If you’d read the current threads instead of resurrecting old ones for kicks, you’d have seen the ongoing discussion about Binnington’s status for next year and speculation about what kind of contract he can command.

It matters because he could use arbitration vs using the open market to negotiate. I think he’ll be signed by the Blues either way, but as an UFA there is some doubt.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I stopped reading JR twitter and his writing when went to athletic. Looking your guys writing about JR, I haven't lost anything big.

ZigZagBluesFan

Sep 30, 2010
Rutherford’s topic of choice was very lazy. It was low-hanging fruit.

I get that it’s a long season, but how about one of the following topics:

- Schwartz’s performance still lagging on a line with ROR and Tarasenko.
- The implications of a long-term Tarasenko injury and what line combinations would help minimize the damage.
- A focus on Binnington’s three games where he struggled. Was it Binnington or the defensive system that failed? How has his play changed?
- Michael Del Zotto’s debut in-depth and how he could factor in down the stretch.

Those took me 5 minutes to come up with and I’d be much more interested in reading about that than re-hashing the Jake Allen is back narrative for the hundredth time. Then again, these would take some research rather than just regurgitating speculation.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
JR is still triggered (again, on my phone so I can’t post the tweet)

“1. Our stories aren't evaluated by clicks, so that does nothing for me.
2. I didn't write a Jake Allen story with the belief that people would be lining up to subscribe. I wrote it, knowing full well that it wouldn't be well-received. because it's now a topic worth following.” -JR

So he KNEW people would hate it. Lol whatever dude.

He sucks now. A couple years ago I shut him off because it is insane to me how many days off he gets. Dude works like 50 days a year. He rarely travels with the team either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->