Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Fish :: Early Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I love your desparation for a win over San Jose. Sometimes I feel old because it feels like nobody else still hates the Sharks the way I do :laugh:

I hate the Sharks with an absolute passion. I grew up in Oakland before the Seals moved out, became a Blues fan and listened to them on the radio growing up when Liut played with us. My luck is as bad as our teams, but after all is said and done and after I whine and moan at times about it, I Bleed Blue because it's easy to bandwagon a winner, it takes real resolve to hold on and stand by an organization that hasn't won, especially ours.

We're taking down the Sharks today, that's all there is to it. Hate Jake Allen but today he gets my unwavering support. Our boys have got this.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Ok who offended the hockey gods?

An ROR/Schenn bro-tastic super hero team up is in order. ROR needs a 2 goal night just for that one SJ fan who insisted he's "not a No1 Center".

Reactions: Xerloris and Bendak

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
S15BKxT.png
Worst 3 tweets you can make up for today's game. Why does Schwartz always get to go to the top line? Guy should be on the bench.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Pressure off today.

If we can pull out a win, then fantastic.

If not, lick our wounds and move on to the next game.

Reactions: Bendak

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Goodness gracious. Jim Thomas' tweets just ruined my birthday. How's the song go...it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

LGB!

Amberelise

May 8, 2010
Chi-town
I love your desparation for a win over San Jose. Sometimes I feel old because it feels like nobody else still hates the Sharks the way I do :laugh:

I spent every last college dollar I had on Blues playoffs tickets that year, and drove the two hours each way to watch them. The only positive I have on the Sharks is they saved me money on tickets for the next rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad