Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Go Go Gadget Starting Goalie

blues%2Bbandcombined1sm.jpg

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I really hate the Sharks. Only the Blackhawks are worse for me. Please win this one Blues.

Think Allen should and probably will get the start today and hopefully he plays well. It would be nice to be able to justify giving Binnington more days off other than only the second of B2Bs. Otherwise we're risking running him into the ground come playoff time.

Hopefully Thomas is in the top six for good. He should be.

But really, just don't lose to frickin Sharks. Don't care how you win, just do it.

Reactions: Xerloris

LETSGOBLUES88

Feb 20, 2019
Early afternoon game here so do we have anyone to hazard a guess on who’s in net or what our lineups are looking like?

I love the momentum we’ve gained over the last two games and don’t wanna become shark food today

I’m hoping for no changes to the lines except maybe getting MDZ a little more action

Last edited:
Reactions: Bendak and Xerloris

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I really hate the Sharks. Only the Blackhawks are worse for me. Please win this one Blues.

Think Allen should and probably will get the start today and hopefully he plays well. It would be nice to be able to justify giving Binnington more days off other than only the second of B2Bs. Otherwise we're risking running him into the ground come playoff time.

Hopefully Thomas is in the top six for good. He should be.

I agree. I'd like to see how he does there for a while.

Reactions: Xerloris

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I HATE THE TEAL! Channeling Note Fan Dong Energy today! Calling MDZ with a point, ROR with a goal, Binny with a shutout, Dunn wrecking fools, Schenn with some points and the rest of the heroes of Oakland Avenue clubbing these New Age Seals! LET'S GO BLUES!!!

PS - If they start Jake Allen, may the Hockey God's bless him with Wall Status.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->