Half-Assed GDT: Blues Devils

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
prospect tampa dealt is nice get for sharks. i expect he may see games this year. not sure how much upside, but if he is even legit 3rd pairing guy that's nice add on top of 3rd for ufa having crappy year.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
If we dont add any prospects via trade all i can look forward to is a top pick of our own. Lets get this tank going boys! Top 10 pick or bust!

Reactions: Fitrix

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Was hoping for 1-8-0 in this 9 game stretch starting in Detroit but I’ll settle for 2-6-1.
resigning sunny is great and initiating a full on tank for a top 10 pick needs to be our goal.

if we can remove krug from the team before the summer, great. but our UFAs must be flipped for whatever we can get.

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
ok, gonna stare at Twitter/Facebook/NHL.com/anything else for the next 3 hours until I go to bed so I can post all of the trades as they come in.

Reactions: Blueston

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
This season is getting ugly in a hurry and it's probably for the best. Army needs to do his best to give this team a push in the right (wrong?) direction by dealing some pieces.

Reactions: Blueston

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
It was always going to be Scandella for a pick outside of the possibility of a Buch trade.

Glad they took the loss tonight, time for a losing skid to cement shoe ourselves into a brighter future.

Reactions: TheDizee

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
resigning sunny is great and initiating a full on tank for a top 10 pick needs to be our goal.

if we can remove krug from the team before the summer, great. but our UFAs must be flipped for whatever we can get.
Shipping off our UFAs might actually improve the team. I would certainly not bet on Scandella, Kapanen, and Blais outplaying guys we call up who are actually hungry to play an NHL game right now.

And, I mean... what can we even get for them, really? I guess a 5th is better than nothing, but yeah.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
The entire team looks like they have given up on the season. So I would not be surprised to see a mass trade off over the night for the UFAs+Peru

Sure looks like the team has given up. Even Thomas barely looks like he's trying and Kyrou keeps coming up with new and creative ways not to score. That's 1 goal in 10 games for him and that 1 was a gift from Saad. Amazing how a player can do so little in 22:30 of ice time.

pseudoswede

Apr 7, 2011
Colorado
* Can easily beat the good teams
* Can easily lose to good teams
* Can easily beat the bad teams
* Can easily lose to bad teams

Just like my golf game, this team is consistently inconsistent, and their record truly reflects that.

Reactions: joe galiba

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Sure looks like the team has given up. Even Thomas barely looks like he's trying and Kyrou keeps coming up with new and creative ways not to score. That's 1 goal in 10 games for him and that 1 was a gift from Saad. Amazing how a player can do so little in 22:30 of ice time.
Thomas looks tired. I'm willing to cut him some slack because he's literally the entire driving force behind the Blues offense this season which is a lot to ask for a young player. We need secondary scoring in a very, very bad way.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Thomas looks tired. I'm willing to cut him some slack because he's literally the entire driving force behind the Blues offense this season which is a lot to ask for a young player. We need secondary scoring in a very, very bad way.

This is true. He does look worn out, but you can only carry a team on your back for so long. Binner also played solid but he can only do so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad