Proposal: Blues Devils

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
As a Blues fan, this is why I want to trade Dunn this offseason. I protect Parayko, Krug, and Scandella. As Simon said earlier, no risk in exposing Faulk. Trade Dunn for a similar-aged forward or futures.

Blues don’t have to protect Mikkola or Perunovich, right?

We will likely have to protect Mikkola.

No reason regardless for us to protect Krug or Faulk. Nobody is touching those contracts lol

Reactions: NjdevilfanJim

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Typical Devils offer. We are a crap team that drafts poorly, give us a good, young player for guys that won't be good NHL players. Dunn should return a first and an NHL ready d man that stands a good chance of being in the top 4.
OP is Blues fan. So where do you get typical Devils offer?

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
This is a bit out there, but does anyone think Armstrong will protect both Faulk and Krug, to try and justify his acquisition of them? In other words, try and pump up their perceived value by protecting them, and avoid admitting he may have made mistakes?

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Highly doubt it. By then he’ll be 31 when he first skates for them with 5 years left on a deal that is quite likely to age badly.

If they are interested, we should jump all over that and let them take him
Nah, he will be protected. If anything just for PR purposes. It would be a really bad look for Armstrong to sign Krug and then leave him unprotected. I actually agree with you, I am not a big fan of the Krug signing.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We will likely have to protect Mikkola.

No reason regardless for us to protect Krug or Faulk. Nobody is touching those contracts lol
No way Army let guys like Fdulk or Krug left when he choose to let Pietro walk. Army has to protect them so we have at least some competitive d-core.

You need to hold your eggs now, no matter how rotten they are.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Every time I see this thread I’m wonder to myself, why are they talking about Duke University on a hockey trade board. Then it takes me a minute and...oh yeah....

Reactions: Blackjack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad