St Louis
As long as they have some where for or prospects to live like in Youngblood
images

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
bVUUlbw.jpg

"We are aware of the news regarding Vegas purchasing the San Antonio organization. The Blues will finish the remainder of the 2019-20 season with San Antonio as our AHL affiliate. In the meantime, our pursuit of a new minor league affiliate will begin immediately. We will have no further comment on this topic at this time."

Reactions: TheGoldenGod

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Not this s*** again. I'll be pissed if we have to loan out players again

Last edited:

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
bVUUlbw.jpg

"We are aware of the news regarding Vegas purchasing the San Antonio organization. The Blues will finish the remainder of the 2019-20 season with San Antonio as our AHL affiliate. In the meantime, our pursuit of a new minor league affiliate will begin immediately. We will have no further comment on this topic at this time."

That stinks.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
This makes zero sense. Can someone more knowledgable please explain this shit to me? How can Vegas just keep buying away our AHL affiliate leaving us scrambling?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
This makes zero sense. Can someone more knowledgable please explain this **** to me? How can Vegas just keep buying away our AHL affiliate leaving us scrambling?

We had a bad relationship with Chicago, and Vegas didn't care how Chicago ran the team since they wouldn't really have AHL ready prospects there anyway.

Vegas wanted to purchase a AHL club and move it to Vegas for quite some time. Unfortunately for us, there just weren't many options, so it ended up being San Antonio. Just because we have an affiliation with San Antonio, it doesn't mean that the San Antonio owners can't sell the club to someone else.

GoBluz24

Established 1967
Apr 8, 2012
so ill near st lou
So the Blues need to outright purchase the Stockton CA team (sorry Calgary) and move them to Kansas City. Stockton is last in attendance averaging 2800/game and it's been declining every year since their existence in 15/16. After the move to KC, rename them the Kansas City Jazz and incorporate the Blues colors. If an extra owner is needed bring in the Hunts. I know there's a lot more to it than that but I think the premise would work very well. And I think the team would get very good attendance as a lot of Blues fans from the St. Louis area would make trips to see the farm club too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->