Blues 3 Stars - Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Tarasenko, Parayko(holy **** what a player this guy is), Steen for me.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I went Tarasenko, Steen and Allen. big HM go Parayko.

I was 50/50 on Allen. He's got to have to fluke goals..well the 2nd one was on him. He also made some critical saves.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
1) Tarasenko
2) Parayko
3) Allen

HM- Steen

PS- Backes, Schwartz and Jaskin need to pick it up

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I went Tarasenko, Steen and Allen. big HM go Parayko.

I was 50/50 on Allen. He's got to have to fluke goals..well the 2nd one was on him. He also made some critical saves.

He should have had the third one. It's the same **** that that Dizze guy ******* about with Elliot. Yes he made some big saves, but that means nothing when you don't stop the ones that should be stopped. Freezing like a deer in headlights when he had to be able to hear the play going on on the other side of the net. Not tracking the puck on the second one, which was a tip so I can let the 2nd one slide, but that third one is the backbreaker Dizze would ***** about Elliot letting up. I'm personally fed up with both inconsistent goalies, Elliot is 30 Allen is 25 (26 soon) how they are now is how they are always going to be. Both real good at times, real inconsistent at others, and never going to have the mental toughness to get this team through a long playoff run.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
All I hope for is that Hitch sticks to his plan. Rotate these guys through the month. If one proves to be better, he's the #1 going forward regardless of what happens, well unless he has a nuclear meltdown

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
91 (Only forward with solid contribution all night)
55 (Played a good composed game for a rookie)
20 (Scored a goal, needed a third star, wasn't impressive enough for a star, but the rest of the team played too poorly to be in this vote IMO)

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I don't see where I can vote for Coyle or Dubnyk. I wasn't on the board much during last season. Do we always vote for 3 Blues, even in a loss? I only voted for Steen and Tarasenko. Nobody else deserved it. We lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad