GDT: Blue Jackets vs. Senators | 7 p.m. | Dec. 31, 2018

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
That shift was Duclair’s season in a nutshell. Horrible defensive play that almost allowed Ottawa to score and it ends up in a prime breakaway chance.

I like reading the other team’s board during games. I was reading the opponent’s board when we played one of Duclair’s former teams (maybe Chicago), and Duclair had a breakaway and lost the puck or something. Someone on the Chicago board made a comment about Duclair doing what Duclair always does on a breakaway. I think about that every time he has a breakaway.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jody, the deflection had 0 factor on the goal. Why don’t you mention Jenner completely blowing his defensive assignment instead?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I like reading the other team’s board during games. I was reading the opponent’s board when we played one of Duclair’s former teams (maybe Chicago), and Duclair had a breakaway and lost the puck or something. Someone on the Chicago board made a comment about Duclair doing what Duclair always does on a breakaway. I think about that every time he has a breakaway.
They aren’t wrong by any stretch. Rarely even gets a clean shot off, hopes puck momentum will carry it in.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Werenski really bumping that trade value for Tarasenko

Can’t help myself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad