GDT: Blue Jackets @ Capitals - 10.18.13 7PM

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Interesting thing, they were heavily pressuring Johansson at the goal line. Will be interesting to see if they noticed a weakness or its a mistake and the Capitals will make them pay later in the game.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
The 2nd line has nice shifts, but I hate how they stay on the ice so long, switch off get more fresh guys to play the tired defenders, specifically ****ing Brouwer he's always the last one off.

Burakovsky95*

The 2nd line has nice shifts, but I hate how they stay on the ice so long, switch off get more fresh guys to play the tired defenders, specifically ****ing Brouwer he's always the last one off.

If they cycle like that and keep the puck in our O-zone idc if they stay on the entire period.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Don't know if it was on Oates or George, but Erat on the 4th line was so ****ing stupid.

thelebaron

Feb 25, 2013
san franfrisco
Don't know if it was on Oates or George, but Erat on the 4th line was so ****ing stupid.

totally agreed, the one plausible explanation I saw mentioned here was that he was there to shepherd wilson, but considering the articles coming out about him being fustrated made it seem like it was just a boneheaded move by management/coaching

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->