Blue and White Scrimmage/Practices Free to Public

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
The Isles announced yesterday that they will be holding their usual Blue and White scrimmage on Wednesday at 7pm and will also open up practice on Tuesday(11am) and Thursday(10am) to the public. All three will be free to everyone, first come first serve and also there will be no charge to park. There will be a live stream for those out side the area and if your a season ticket holder there's some sort of perk they're giving out so follow the link.

I will probably go to at least one practice and try to hit up the scrimmage also.. So freaking happy hockey is back.

The New York Islanders announced today that the club will play a Blue and White scrimmage, free to the public, at Nassau Coliseum on Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 7 p.m. Training camp practices at Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 17 will also be free to the public.

The Blue and White scrimmage will feature players attending Islanders Training Camp such as John Tavares and Mark Streit, as well as players currently playing for the club’s American Hockey League affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, such as David Ullstrom and Casey Cizikas. The Islanders will stream the game live on their website for those fans that are unable to attend.

http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650159&navid=DL|NYI|home

Bossyfan71

Lets Go Islanders!
Oct 29, 2012
The Bronx
I would like to go, but I think I'll hold off spending 30.00 plus to take the ride in from The Bronx for a game.

Have a great time for those who do go.

Mike

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
I would like to go, but I think I'll hold off spending 30.00 plus to take the ride in from The Bronx for a game.

Have a great time for those who do go.

Mike

Yea i would def not go crazy for this. Not worth the trip

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
im def going wed and tommorow I might go to scout some of the boys....

Also I wanna check out this damn ape we just got from waivers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad