Blue and Gold members

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Sabres sorted out for me. Got my tix. Pretty good price too, they took off like 20% because of strike.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Got my mini pack booked today, it started at 11am for prior mini pack owners... plenty of seats but not the best of the best... prices are lower...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I got row 2s in 300 level but behind net. When did you sign in

Around 11 am.... I like the lower bowl but high enough to see over the glass which is about row 15.. I had to settle for rows 10 in various sections.....

Regardless, getting tickets as a past mini pack owner before everyone else has been worth the investment... The Sabres do a great job for their fans, bar none!!!

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Around 11 am.... I like the lower bowl but high enough to see over the glass which is about row 15.. I had to settle for rows 10 in various sections.....

Regardless, getting tickets as a past mini pack owner before everyone else has been worth the investment... The Sabres do a great job for their fans, bar none!!!

Yeah, worth the $100 x2. I'm about 1800 on waiting list but I also get one fourth of another guy's season's at about cost.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
Has anyone else been having problems with the ticketing website? I went on to buy tickets during the Insiders pre-sale today and everything I tried to do I kept hitting an error message that won't let you continue on to the next page. It's really frustrating. I tried to add a parking pass and it wouldn't let me. I tried to add an additional game and it wouldn't let me. I had to close the page and re-log in to buy tickets to a second game. The same thing happened when I was trying to buy tickets to the Amerks game last month.

Tried it using Firefox and Chrome. Same issues.

minuteater

does not cohmpeet
Apr 28, 2010
Buffalo
No problems this afternoon just after 12pm for me. I was using Chrome and added an extra game
shrug.gif
Didn't try to add a parking pass though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad