Half-Assed GDT: blu vs bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'm glad he's playing Sundqvist. Like genuinely happy.

And I hope and pray he gifts Jay Bouwmeester 25 minutes tonight.
suicide_booth_by_r_w_shilling.jpg

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Schwartz - Schenn - Tarasenko
Sanford - O'Reilly - Perron
Maroon - Bozak -Steen
Barbashev - Sundqvist - Kyrou

Dunn - Pietrangelo
Edmundson - Parayko
Bouwmeester - Schmaltz

Allen

Panarin - Dubois - Atkinson
Foligno - Jenner - Anderson
Bjorkstrand - Wennberg - Duclair
Hannikainen - Nash - Sedlak

Werenski - Jones
Murray - Nutivaara
Harrington - Savard

Korpisalo

Reactions: Bendak

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
How does a coach get fired?

The answer: by being stupid.

So what do I want from Mr. Yeo?

Stupidity.

He really wasn't lying when he said "I don't know" in reference to winning Saturday. f***ing moron continues to drag the offensive creativity and cohesion of his players out the window.

Anyone who thinks playing Kyrou on a line with Barbashev and Sundqvist and expecting it to be effective is purely nonsensical. Barbashev can be effective and has shown some semblance of talent but Sundqvist? What does Sundqvist do? He is terrible offensively, he isn't any better defensively than Thomas so what does he bring?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
The only reason I'm looking forward to this game is that when it's over that means I only have like 90 minutes until I get to play RDR2. Go Blues...I guess. I have both Bob and Allen in my fantasy league and both have shit the bed so far this year. I'm starting Bob hoping for some fantasy league f*** up to benefit the Blues.

FrontYardSpecial

Jan 22, 2014
The only reason I'm looking forward to this game is that when it's over that means I only have like 90 minutes until I get to play RDR2. Go Blues...I guess. I have both Bob and Allen in my fantasy league and both have **** the bed so far this year. I'm starting Bob hoping for some fantasy league **** up to benefit the Blues.

Korpisalo will be in net for Columbus lol

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
oskar-sundqvist-2018-36.jpg
I hate this move but I hate Sundqvists face even more.
Hopefully he pulls his best Charlie Conway tonight and whiffs on a breakaway leading to Columbus 3 on 1 the other way for the game winning goal with 6 seconds left on the clock.
At which point DA will give the signal to the sniper he's hired lurking in the rafters to put Yeo out of his misery with a clean non lethal shoulder shot.
Leh Go Bluh!

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
So many loyal fans in here...

100% true statement. All this shit we are seeing game in, game out. year after year, we should have sent this team to Saskatoon long time ago. Yet here we all are, just waiting on heartbreak and knowing damn well it is coming. But we are Blues fans and one day we will shed a tear or some spilled beer when we see that cup in a parade at 14th & Clark.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Have you seen our record, dude?

Considering how the season has been going so far, I would say we're all way more lolipops and gumdrops than we should be.
Our record shows that we suck in OT.
First 8 games with 5-6 new regulars in the lineup, including several rookies.
7 points in 8 games, not good, but I would wager most teams go thru a span like that some point during every season.

But no, let's go back to wishing failure on our own players and coaches and ripping our hair out over a 4th line player who will play 7 minutes tonight.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Who are you insinuating we should be loyal to? Because I see a whole lot of loyal fans who care deeply about their team and use their time to post here. Since when is questioning decisions disloyal?
IMO, wishing for your own players to fail so they can bring you the head of Mike Yeo is where loyalty ends.

I want this team to succeed every night regardless of who is in the lineup, not wishing they lose because a teenager gets the healthy scratch.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Our record shows that we suck in OT.
First 8 games with 5-6 new regulars in the lineup, including several rookies.
7 points in 8 games, not good, but I would wager most teams go thru a span like that some point during every season.

But no, let's go back to wishing failure on our own players and coaches and ripping our hair out over a 4th line player who will play 7 minutes tonight.
Relax buddy. It's just a little playful sarcasm. This is how some of us Blues fans cope with being the horse who's hoof is always stuck in the mud once the race begins. If you took my SARCASTIC suggestion of a sniper waiting to take Yeo out as literal then I'm a bit concerned for your ability to comprehend a little playful jabbing than I am your sunshine and rainbows philosophy.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Relax buddy. It's just a little playful sarcasm. This is how some of us Blues fans cope with being the horse who's hoof is always stuck in the mud once the race begins. If you took my SARCASTIC suggestion of a sniper waiting to take Yeo out as literal then I'm a bit concerned for your ability to comprehend a little playful jabbing than I am your sunshine and rainbows philosophy.
That isn't what I quoted from you, I don't even see that in here. But if you did say that maybe you are the one who needs to settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->